20100308

Forgiveness is a funny thing. It warms the heart and cools the sting.
~ William Arthur Ward

"I got a dear friend of mine back". That was my Facebook shoutout today. Today was the sweetest ever. We parted ways back in 2006. Almost 4 years of silence after 3 years of close friendship.

The case was someone bad mouthed me to her and she decided to just believe without confronting me. Bahaya tau mulut orang ni. Akhirnya, she found out the truth. Orang takde buat salah tau. Sob sob. I was living in guilty conscience all this while when I thought of her sometimes. Betulkah salah aku? But I was not mad at her, at least not anymore. What's past is past. It is better to look forward to the future than to mourn over the past.

Again, mulut orang memang bahaya. Aku terkena lagi recently. I have learnt my lesson to be careful of what I say, to who I say it, and in what context do I say it. Cause we'll never know if orang akan misinterpret what we say or totally twist it or ada orang yang terlalu naive tak sedar apa yang they say is totally wrong. Salah wei!!

Anyway, glad to have her back in my book. Friendship forever I hope.

0 ur say?: