20091021

By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day
~ Robert Frost

Kalau sekarang belum boss tapi dah kerja 12 hours macam mana? Yesterday I was in the office from 8 to 5. Then, I had a meeting which starts at 5 and ends at 9.30 pm. Hoho. Aku sangat seorang bos.

I was in front of my PC yesterday when I saw my colleagues coming to my room and so I smiled to her waaay before she entered and she said to me:

"Ey, we should have a window la between us (her room was next to mine) cause I love to see you, smiling like this. But not when you are crying. When we all came here, we were tensed with the workloads tapi sekarang dah biasa. Cause I noticed you were sort of a jovial person when you first joined here. But now.. "

And her voice trailed away. Hahah. I guess everybody noticed that changes. Even my closest friends said that. And besides me, there is no one more affected by this changes than Amar, who had been very patient listening to me whining. Kesian dia. Heheh. Sorry sayang..

Speaking of Amar, 20th October 2009 marked our 1st year anniversary. Cheers to one amazing years and hopefully loads more to come!

4 ur say?:

w|cKa` said...

happy anniv.. 20102010 kawen plak.. haha

mysenoir said...

kahwin? heheheheeee

~maiefa said...

hehe. gelak gatal. 20102010 tu dh selamat dh wahida=p

mysenoir said...

wei. komen atas ni bukan wahida la