20091012

I haven't blog in ages. Been busy the whole week after Raya slaving myself. I know I got paid for it, tapi penatlah. Seriously penat. Izan pun rasa macam dah lama je tak jumpe. Memang lama pun. IZAN!!!! Tadi I went for a trip to Gua Tempurung. In my baju kurung and in this working shoes of mine. Nasiblah I don't wear heels to work. But the trip was interesting. It was actually a trip for some government officers from Korea. They are in some kind of exchange program and they want to see Gua Tempurung after being introduced to it in a presentation. I would love to strike a conversation with them but unfortunately they don't speak English very well and I don't know any Korean language besides uppa or anyong-saeyo (is that how you spell it?). Haha. I tried asking a lady about this trip and I don't understand any of her answers. But one thing I learned is that they say 'Kimchi' instead of 'cheese' when taking photos. Heh. Balik ni mesti lemah lutut. Tiba-tiba je naik gua. Teringat masa panjat Gunung Panti. Though this gua was way easier for sure. I went up sampai Platform 4 (about 600 steps) into the Wind Tunnel. The wind was blowing very nicely here, it felt great. Saw a lot of pictures/ ukiran on the wall. Ada Monalisa, ayam, penguin, naga. Paling aku suka is monyet bawak kereta :). Anyway, someday nak pergi lagi tapi nak lalu jalan air. Dengar cerita ada gelongsor. Heh. Jom?

3 ur say?:

w|cKa` said...

Jom!!
nama ja dok perak betahun2 tp xpenah pi pon..

ad|haw33da said...

nak ikot...

mysenoir said...

jom2. kita buat reunion masuk gua tempurung a. hehe