20100716

I am feeling low and down today. Kejadian semalam plus I don't know what other things affect me more than I thought it would. Yeah, I'm easily affected that way.

Hari ni aku tak keluar lunch. Duduk office settling my work. Miracle. Kadang-kadang bosan dengan kerja aku bukak Internet. Makan tengah hari pun tak. Walaupun ada orang offer belanja saya Sushi King! Oh God, why in the world did I ever refuse that? Like I said, miracle.

I don't know how to say what is on my mind. Just numb. And I have like this hate feeling. Hate? Nah, maybe that's too strong. I just wanna lie down and curl in my bed. I feel sick. Even when Amar called just now, I was talking half-heartedly. He was just trying to help.. I'm bad. Aku gila. Whatever.

I have a feeling I'm going to be really really hungry in 30 minutes. The mi kicap effect dah nak hilang =(

1 ur say?:

お小遣い稼ぎ said...

お小遣い稼ぎしてみませんか?副収入で安定した収入を得ることができます。自宅で手軽に出来るので空いた時間にお仕事することが可能です。副収入をお探しの方は一度御覧ください。