20090806

McChicken anyone?

I'm blogging from MacD here. Heh. Having my dinner here alone ditemani sebuah laptop. Macam sangat sedih. Huhu

Malam ni ada meeting lagi. With who else but that person 'tot' (bak kata Tuan R*******). Impromptu meeting yang baru tau pagi tadi. Dah la my office kena present some more. Ya.. ya.. I know i should not complain about work. But I seriously can't help it

And i seriously hate that 'tot'

And i have to get done with my burger fast. Nak Maghrib lagi. And heading to the 'beloved' office later on. Sigh..

Later peeps..

2 ur say?:

w|cKa` said...

xcakap nak makan mcd.. kalo x, aku bleh je tolong belikan dan temankan hg makan kat opis tu.. pas mkn berrr la.. slamat bemeting..

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about technology, and how integrated it has become to our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.

(Submitted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://will-the-r4-r4i-work.wetpaint.com/]R4i[/url] NetBrowze)