20080310

kaco!!

i haven't been in a good mood since mornin. i know my entry before sounded all happy. but in truth i erm.. i dont know to say exactly how i feel. not too happy, more than a little sad. somewhere between happy and sad. it was like there was this switch which kept switching my happy feeling on and off. and it tends to switch off more often. guess it affected me more than i realize. and this sucks!! big time

so i decided i need some time out. alone with myself to clear my head. so i went driving without any particular destination in mind. was thinking of havin lunch but my sis already ate and i dont feel like eating alone. but i need to be alone. do you get me? so i pusing2 around town until i decided for mcd's apple pie or maybe cheeseburger. but good luck was just not on my side. just when i finally made up my mind, i couldnt find a goddamn parking! merde! see. this is why we need a drivethru here peeps. xkisahla u all kata nat town ni hilang originality ke or whatever, a drivethru is kind of like an essential here. for me la, at least. so mcd, pls2 propose another plan ya. and quick. and guess i should plead to my boss too huh. haish

when i got tired of searching, i changed to kfc's cheesy wedges. and i had to pusing the block 2times before securing a parking space. tu pun behind the block (why was this town so full of ppl all of a sudden ha?) and i had to walk quite a distance. tapelah. better than nothin. bought my lunch and brambus, again to nowhere in particular. i finally stopped at some parking space in lake garden. luckily there's plenty. or else i would hv mengamok right there and then. ate my wedges while listening to the radio. ppl passing were looking and they probably thought i look like some kind of weirdo sitting alone in the car, eating. so i took out my phone and pretended i was on a call while munching on my wedges. i pretended i tgh gado on phone. and i really shouted. to myself. haaahaa. maybe i am really a weirdo after all

so then after finishing and packing i head back to the office, feeling all down and gloomier than ever. driving had always been therapeutic for me. but not today. my driving didnt really manage to cheer me up

today sucks!!

2 ur say?:

Anonymous said...

cian u... tgh jiwa kaco. i can lend u my ears n my shoulder to cry. but i don't advise u to cry la. u must have cry a lot. save ur tears. wakakaka... pe nasihat merapu i nih. btw, cheer up gf..

mysenoir said...

cheer! cheer! (hopelessly)
huhu