20080602

the day i started with a swatch

about 7 years ago, back in 2001, after i just finished my spm, i bought my swatch. my 1st jam mahal. yelah, above 150. masa tu student lagi. mane de duit nak beli bnd2 camtu. the swatch was a gift for something. i can't exactly remember. birthday kot. and thus, began my craziness towards wrist watches. and by crazy, i mean crazy crazy crazy! i could get totally lost in watching those beautiful pieces macam lah samanya aku lost when engrossed with great books

but back then, the craziness was not that pronounced. tell me la how nak collect watches masa tgh studi. income takde, duit takde. so, i collected those 10 ringgit pny jam. yang tu pn banyak design cun2 siot. ada 4 je aku beli. 1 da rosak, 2 bateri abes, lg 1 my most favourite is still ticking perfectly. bila org puji cantik dgn bangganya aku mengaku tu jam 10 ringgit. hehe. aku tak malu pakai sbb jam tu bknnye ciplak brand2 ori. prinsip aku tak kisah barang tu murah asalkan jgn ciplak barang ori or barang tu fake. eg jam guess fake, or kasut converse fake, or contoh paling bodoh: bag adidas jadi abibas. and also bag nike jd niki. haaha

but now that i am working, ada income tetap, the craziness is becoming more pronounced than ever! aku boleh jadi gila mcm ni tau. any trip to the mall, mesti nak masuk kedai jam usha. my 2nd watch was fossil. it was a charm bracelet style. beli dengan duit gaji keje pizza. i was soo happy masa tu, although jam yg aku target lain tp beli lain. perasaan sangat puas (over plak) nevertheless, the piece was beautiful and i'm so lovin it!

then semalam, i added another piece to my collection. teehee. can't resist it! now pun i was already thinking what type of watches i'm targeting plak lepas ni. i am such an amazing spender! i really, really, really have to curb my spending now. as in RIGHT NOW!! but i promise you, i will continue to expand my collection. tp berpada- pada. hehe

retail therapy kills.

+not only there was addition to my time piece collection, but also my bag collection, baju (ini perkara biasa) and socks (i used to gila kumpul stokin. sampai kne marah dgn kawan sbb dah trlampau banyak. haaha). ok. gotta stop

0 ur say?: