20080222

FORGIVE

that single word above my friend, is the piece of advice for me today

a while ago, i bought this thing called the 'inspirational scroll' (poyo). it was actually just a piece of paper, with a box written 'this is my life' for you to paste your pic on it, some rules and lots of advice written in some kind of checkered boxes. so here are the rules

1. close your eyes (no cheating!)
2. point your finger to one of the boxes and follow the advice written on the box your finger lands on

i hang the scroll on my closet's door but hv never actually point my finger there or follow anything before. just pagi ni trase nk pint point. so, forgive huh? hmph. nak forgive sape ni. altho there is this one person i thought i've forgiven but on another thought, maybe not. okkaayyy. i'll go and think of someone to forgive or go find someone to forgive. sape yg da wat dosa ngn aku, come come find me today coz i am all up to forgive u. the offer stands open for 24hrs je ok. so, quick!

0 ur say?: